www.RachaelLynseyRubin.com

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Behind The Scenes: Miami Beach Ocean Photoshoot!

First, let me apologize for how long it has taken me to start this blog up again! Every Wednesday there will be a new post from here on out, I promise :)
For those of you who know me personally, know that I have a severe phobia of FISH. I don't eat it, go near it and I don't go in the ocean. This post shows you how brave I was to get the perfect shot, the deepest I have gone into the ocean was for a shoot, dedication. 

I love the way this shoot came out with model Stefanie Gute, on Miami Beach. We even had paparazzi shooting us, WHILE we were shooting! I want to take you behind the scenes... Don't mind my unattractive poses, focus on the beautiful model, Ms. Gute :) Enjoy!

 Oh so attractive.

 My photo Assistant May Doing Behind The Scenes Photos!

 A good model makes you bend!









Here is a behind the scenes video! Sorry about the background noise it was windy out there! 




The end result of the shoot was awesome. I was really happy with it. Here are some of the images from this shoot. 










And to wrap this post up I am going to leave you with my favorite part of every single photoshoot, THE BLOOPERS. (don't be mad stef, I love you!!)



I hope you enjoyed coming behind the scenes on my latest shoot. Check in next week for more beauty paRLR lovin'.

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment