www.RachaelLynseyRubin.com

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Take A Whiff Baby

It would be safe to say that I am a perfume whore. I love smelling good, especially when I am doing somebody's makeup and practically sitting on their lap; the last thing I want is for them to be getting a serious whiff of body odor... No thank you? Here are some of my favorite perfumes I have fallen in love with through out the years.

 In no particular order...

My Cherie Dior

Girly & Floral.



Balenciaga Paris 

 

  

 Ralph Lauren Blue

Classic, Smooth & Soft.
 

 

 Surprisingly... Beyonce Heat

Strong, Seductive and Sexual.
(ps. I say suprisingly because this is a very inexpensive perfume and can be purchased at drug stores like CVS & Walgreens, hence, surprising... not usually a fan of celeb perfumes)

 Ugh... I love her.

 

Versace Bright Crystal

Strong, Sexy & A pinch of Floral/Sour

 

Jimmy Choo (The New One)

 

 Pink Sugar

I only think about Long Island when I wear this, don't ask me why!
Sweet, Sugary & Floral

 

Victoria's Secret Bombshell Body Mist

(I keep this in my car for emergencies.)



Stay tuned next week for an in depth process of how I plan my photoshoots, from start, to final product ;)... 

Until Next Time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment