www.RachaelLynseyRubin.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Latest Work (Unseen Photos!)

So it's been a while since my last post! I have relocated to Boston, Mass for the Summer (MOVING IS NOT FUN)... Will be running RLR between NY and Boston all Summer, Should keep me busy!

Between now and my last post I have been crankin' out some pretty rockin shoots (If I may say so myself). Some in a boutique hotel in Miami, one on an 80 ft. yacht in Miami and another in a beautiful park. 

Makeup Hair Photography Editing & Styling By Yours Truly. Which is YOUR favorite photo?

 Ok I know this is out of place and I apologize but I had to share my new OBSESSION. I love love love the texture of clouds. On the plane to Miami, for three hours straight (I kid you not) I was snapping pictures of the clouds. The man next to me didn't share my creative excitement over the clouds, but he will live. Anyways, thats the story, there's my clouds. The end.

INTRODUCING MODEL ANJHA THOMAS

 One of my favs of the day.



Natalie Conboy (Who actually is one of my best friends & is currently putting together a video of "behind the scenes" at a photoshoot!)


 On the Yacht, This view was Killer. (so is Natalie !!)



Diane Rakowicz Everyone... Our second time working together! I love Diane's look. 





 Might be one of my fav photos... (ever).








So There You Have It. One month of my life in blogpost form. Going to be a HUGE summer for The Beauty PaRLR. Stay Tuned Everyone...

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment