www.RachaelLynseyRubin.com

Saturday, April 2, 2011

All The Single Ladies (& Non-Single Ladies!)

EVERY girl dreams of the day she will walk down the isle. I know I do... (with the assumption 2012 does not occur, which I am terrified it will)...

I have envisioned my flower arrangement, my hair & makeup (obviously), MY DRESS, WHO I WANT TO DESIGN MY DRESS, songs that will play, who I want to play my songs, what my bridesmaids will wear, who my bridesmaids will be, where my wedding will be... ANYWAYS (embarrassing)... I have taken the liberty of helping all my ladies out with some hairstyle suggestions. 

I personally am not a big fan of "the typical up-do"... I do not like cleanly tied, perfectly pinned curls (couldn't be more boring)... I have suggested MANY different hairstyles, some for your "high fashion bride", some for your "traditional bride", "the chic bride", "the glamorous bride" AND SO ON...

RLR has been hired for many weddings to do the makeup, the hair or the photography... Spread the word if you know a friend getting married!

I have included my TOP 30 favorite potential bridal hairstyles. Which one is for you? 

Would be beautiful for a wedding on a beach... or anywhere else, the "beachy waves" just seem all too perfect for a wedding on the water!








Mhm... This is DELICIOUS. 


So chic. 

A little too clean for my taste, but still stunning.

SLEEK. 









I would much rather an up do such as this to one which is cleanly (and cheesily) curled. The knots are intriguing. 

Gotta love the brushed out curl. Classic. 


Not my fav, but made the list. 

MUCH BETTER. I love a little sexy mess hair at a wedding.

Classic.




Beautiful Beyonce. 

So intricately done!

Now you might be thinking which of these hairstyles is the one I would choose? I will never tell. It needs to be a surprise for my future hubby!!! Could be bad luck to reveal.

So ladies, I hope this has been a helpful and inspiring lesson for what is soon to be your beautiful, fairytale weddings.

Until Next Time...





No comments:

Post a Comment