www.RachaelLynseyRubin.com

Monday, March 28, 2011

Inspired Artist

Any one person in the fashion industry or with a career related to design will tell you they pull inspiration from anything and everything. The pattern on an animal, nature, a culture, an ethnicity, etc..

I am constantly inspired by images and looks I see around NYC & Boston. Creating and inventing is a THRILLING process for me. (Basically my entire life)... I have pulled together some images & people who inspire me. 

Take a look...

Rockin. Bangin. The End.  


Sick.

 A platinum afro, literally my favorite hairstyle. Find me a model like this and I will marry him/her.


love her.


Love the editing on this photo...

Um, in loveeee.




 Daphne Guinness for NARS cosmetics.





One of the greatest magazine covers of all time. Love it.





Daphne Guinness... I love you. 






Ms. Winner looking amazing as usual...




Until Next Time...


No comments:

Post a Comment