www.RachaelLynseyRubin.com

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Babies At The Beauty PaRLR



Some of you may not know that I am the eldest of 5 children. Growing up there were always babies in my house. (plural). Therefore there were always "baby supplies" around. 

Here are some products which are generally used for babies but are products I find essential for beauty.

Baby Wipes. Cheap and useful in so many ways. I will never be without my baby wipes. From time to time I will take my makeup off with them, if you get deodorant on your shirt baby wipes will take it off. (They also take out MOST stains out of your clothes). They are gentle enough for a baby yet strong enough for almost anything. If my bronzer explodes in my makeup bag I clean all my other makeup products with baby wipes ( I know this has happened to you ladies, its the WORST).
Simply an essential product to have. 

 I have never found another lotion which leaves my skin so soft. I love the way it smells too. 

These are "baby safe" qtips. (You can get these bad boys at CVS). They have a different shaped tip so they are safe for baby's ears, but, I find the shape easier to clean up makeup mistakes or mascara dots. (When you apply your mascara and it gets messy on your top/bottom lid)
From time to time I will use baby powder after I get out of the shower on my arms & legs. Just makes them super soft, (fyi generally used for babies diapers to prevent diaper rash)

GREAT for chapped lips or just a nice, soft sheen over your lipstick. 





For after you shave your legs! It will restore the moisture.


Until Next Time...


1 comment: