www.RachaelLynseyRubin.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BEAUTY TIP: AFRICAN SHAE BUTTER

I SWEAR by African shae butter. It's heavenly. (Don't Laugh)... I actually found this product at my local dollar store in good ol' Uniondale, NY. I had no idea what it was, but was compelled to buy it. I tend to do this at "dollar stores"... SOOO.. I bring it home and start to read the label, it says it cures the following:


1.) Treatment of dry skin, eczema, and minor burns. 
2.) Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
3.) Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness.
4.) Sunscreen, due to its rich content of vitamins E & F.
5.) Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, 
wrinkles and blemishes.
6.) Massages, diaper rash, and as a hair conditioner.



I am thoroughly intrigued by this new yellow goo (if you will) that is sitting on my night stand. Night time comes along, I put the butter on a "blemish" aka pimple I had at the time, go to sleep... WAKEUP... AND MY blemish was GONE. Vanished.

My grandfather put African Shae Butter on his arthritis... calls me the next day and tells me he is cured. He then proceeds to have me send him 20 cases of it ( I kid you not ).

Was a great deep conditioner, was great for massages, and was definitely great for skin discolorations. Smells a little funky but that's ok. 

So now I basically use African Shae Butter for all of my problems. I am simply in love. It is good for men & women. Now, I am no doctor so do not hold me to my word that it will cure, but trust me on one thing... it is worth having in the medicine cabinet. 


Here is a link where you can order the African Shae Butter... "The Magic Butta"


Until Next Time...


No comments:

Post a Comment