www.RachaelLynseyRubin.com

Friday, February 25, 2011

Photographer Focus: Iain Crawford

In addition to being a makeup artist & a hairstylist, I am also most prominently a fashion photographer. Thus said, I truly appreciate amazing photography when I see it. 

This man is the definition of an ARTIST. His photography blows. me. away. It is simply my pleasure to be sharing his work with you. Just prepare, because by the end of looking through these photo's, your mouth will be dropped to the floor. Enough Said. 

All I am going to say is, ENJOY...



 This is thrown paint in case you were curious.


 Obsesssssssssssssion with this eye liner.


 How? I have no idea.

 Might be my FAV. (I am assuming this was taken underwater)






 Iain grew up in Africa and Malaysia and developed a passion for photography at an early age. After spending several years living and working in New York, he is now based back in London but continues to work internationally.


 Commenting on the ‘paint’ shoot, Iain says: ”I love the fusion between paint and model. The resulting shapes are as opulent as any piece of bespoke couture. The excitement and anticipation as we waited to see the next piece of unpredictable chaos was electric. There was something magical about how random chance materialised into beautiful images in front of our eyes.”

Iain loves to capture images that have a strong graphic and textural quality, often searching out the graphical symmetry in chaos.



 Love.


 I love orange eye shadow.



To see more of Iain's work click here: www.iaincrawford.com

Until Next Time...




1 comment: