www.RachaelLynseyRubin.com

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Give Me That Platinum.

I love platinum rings, platinum credit cards, and I LOVE platinum hair. 
I will never have the guts to do this, but I LOVE IT.  Platinum Hair. Love it or hate it? Some girls can rock it, some definitely cannot. 

Some Platinum hair over the years.



Ummm no.

 I know this is a little more blond then platinum but I love it. 

 Sexxxyyyy.


 I was in a movie with her. (Ghost Of a Girlfriend's Past... I was an extra. Embarrassing) She was a really nice girl. I love platinum hair on her, she is beautiful. 

 Kate Moss rockin' sexy platinum and an amazing black wing. 

 Good hair color, weird/cheesy bow, good sunglasses, great lipstick.

 yeahhh yeahhh.



PLATINUM ON THE RUNWAY
 Fierce Gf. 


Weird..........

 Loved this MAC ad

 BEBE runway show

 HaWt.

 "nerdy sexy" okaaaay.

 LOVE THIS. BEST SO FAR. 



 Marc Jacobs know's what's up.



INSPIRATION?????


Marilyn.


 Barb?
Betty White Maybe?




Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment