www.RachaelLynseyRubin.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BANGIN.

Bangin. Bangin. Bangin.
One of my favorite words to use on a daily basis now has a new meaning. 
(ex. that pizza was bangin)

I am loving this new trend in hair styles. It's an easy way to look 10 years younger, or just and easy way to look a little more fabulous. 


This is a hairstyle I recommend everyone try at least ONCE in their lifetime. 
...Especially if you have a big forehead. Here is the TEST: Put your fingers to your forehead and see how many you can fit horizontally... If you can fit 3 or more fingers then this cut will shape your face beautifully. (Here is a demonstration, don't mind my bed head, lack of makeup, odd face, sweatshirt etc.)

Check out these sexy ladies...


Slightly heavy, but still chic.

I love this on Kimmy, makes her look so girly & youthful.


 Love it. Chic, Chic, CHIC.

 WAY TO SHORT, DO NOT DO THIS TO YOUR HAIR.

 Bangin girlfriend... simply bangin.

 Her hair is slightly greasy, however, the bangs cut 10 years off her look instantly.

 Mhm. love.

 Her hair color is kinda off to me, but once again, bangs look hot.


 What a difference!


Hey Tyra.


I loved the trend so much, I got the haircut myself!!
My friend Lindsay (left), Me (middle), and on the right the fabulous Ms. Alexa Winner.
Check out Alexa's Amazing blog if you have not already! "Some Girls Are Born Winners"

I even convinced my MOM to let me cut her hair when I visited Boston (my hometown)!
You look gorg Momma!!! Instantly made her look even younger than she already did.
(Don't mind my little brother drinking soda in the background)

Until Next Time...


No comments:

Post a Comment