www.RachaelLynseyRubin.com

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Artist Focus: Pascal The Painter

Amanda Raquel Pascal is an inspired artist. She is also a close friend. I have once before done a photoshoot of Amanda, she was such a kind girl, very genuine... I find this to be rare! Amanda's artwork is always coming up on my "mini-feed" on facebook and I think it's time it (and she) gets the attention it deserves. 

Recently I had asked Amanda to do a portrait of a photo of me. I wanted it because I think it is nice to have and save forever. It is a beautiful watercolor portrait that really embodies the identifying features of my face!! I am SO pleased with the results. 

Take a look:



Here is some more of Amanda's fabbbbuuuulousss work!!! (I hand picked some of my favs)




 Mhmm JUICYYY

This painting was actually a self portrait of Amanda (the artist) based of the photo shoot I had done for her. 


A portrait

 A Portrait of our mutual friend Sana!


 Love this, so soft and delicate.




It takes less then a couple of days for a portrait and is only $75. I think this makes for a perfect gift. If you are interested in getting a portrait done or purchasing any of Amanda's fabulous pieces of work, here is her contact info:

516 650 6523

amandaraquelpascal@gmail.com


Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment