www.RachaelLynseyRubin.com

Monday, March 21, 2011

BEAUTY OF THE MONTH: KELLY KARLOFF

Introducing all of you to my cousin: Kelly Karloff. 
Try taking your eyes off her, ITS IMPOSSIBLE!

Kelly is a model and a tv host personality (the kelly show on karmaloop.com).

She has modeled for Karmaloop.com, Sacredstyleswimwear.com, Rockport, Reebok, Upscale Living Magazine, American Curves Magazine, Harley Davidson, Ruelala.com, Avalanchwear.com and as if that's not enough, she has also been featured in FHM.com, and Maxim.com!!! 

Pay close attention, Kelly is the next big HUGE thing. (I think she is a perfect mix of Megan Fox & Angelina Jolie)


Kelly is originally from Boston, Mass (like myself). Not only is she beautiful, she is also NICE.
I asked Kelly to tell me 5 facts no one knows about her... here is what she told me. 

1. I don't eat any red meat and haven't since I was little

2. I am OBSESSED with teeth, love big white bright smiles

3. I was a gymnast for 13 years and competed level 9 all over the country at the age of 12

4. I have a serious girl crush on the singer JoJo... I love her music & lyrics

5. I am the ultimate hopeless romantic


 Kelly, I will never go to the beach with you if you are wearing this. You'll make me look bad. 



One of my favorite shots of Kelly. 

Kelly and I will be setting up a photo shoot together in the very near future. Get excited for the pictures, they are going to be beyond fabulous!







Follow Kelly on TWITTER: TWITTER
Find Kelly on FACEBOOK: FACEBOOK
(Try not to stalk her too much gentleman)

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment