www.RachaelLynseyRubin.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Celebrity Hairstyles I Love

I went through various hairstyles over the years and hand picked my favorite celebrity do's.

 Love the Braids!

 TIMELESS. This look was perfection. I love braids on blonds.

 I personally have very curly hair, I love seeing celebs rockin the curls. She has beautifully well tamed curls. 

 Elegant.

 Gotta love a sleek pony. 

 Fish Tail (sorry it's small)

 I LOVE this updo for bridal.

 Bigger version of a fish tail. I love fish tails, for those of you who don't know what a fish tail is, just a different type of braid. More intricate and chic. 

 Enough Said.

 Like you all know, I love the Platinum hair. 

 Her colorist is genius.

 Really loving JLo's hair recently. She looks fabulous and age appropriate. 

 I tried to do my hair like this once (after i saw this pic)... didn't end well.

 GORG. 

 Love this bob. So adorable. I will do this someday when I am a momma. 

 She started the trend of flowing curls again with a middle part. 

 I LOOOOVE sleek long pony tails.

 Gotta love the messy side bun. 

 These are called peekaboo highlights. I just got some myself, I am really loving them right now.

Love the two toned color. So sun kissed, she glows!


Until Next Time...



No comments:

Post a Comment